How to store your handmade Marshmallows
- Mallow Maid handmade Marshmallows are made freshly to order and therefore are at their very best eaten within 1-2 weeks however will keep for about a month, once you’ve unfastened the bag be sure to store them in an airtight container as they will deteriorate over time.
- Marshmallows do freeze well although mine have never lasted that long! Keep your marshmallows away from direct sunlight. If freezing, make sure you store the Marshmallows in an air tight container then to defrost take out of the container and leave to thaw for about 20 minutes on the side.
Only the finest, natural ingredients are used to make Mallow Maid handmade Marshmallows.
- We source some of the finest ingredients both locally and within the UK. Our Marshmallows begin with whipped egg whites and we like to use Two Chicks pasteurised and free range liquid product as it saves a lot of time seperating the eggs and wasting the yolks.
- Sous Chef is a great online store for ingredients such as Pistachio nuts and edible Rose petals.
- We head down to our local fruit and veg shop to hand pick our Lemons and Limes which help give that great citrus zesty flavour to our Marshmallows.
- We also source natural essence and flavours from Uncle Roy’s or Foodie Flavours.
- Mallow Maid handmade Marshmallows are naturally gluten free however they are made in an environment that handles peanuts, gluten, soya, dairy, nuts, eggs and sesame. If in any doubt, please contact me for more detailed information.
- I am sorry to say that Mallow Maid Marshmallows are not suitable for Vegans or Vegetarians.
- As with all handmade products the size, shape and colour may vary from the image on our website but our Marshmallows will still have the same great taste and texture.